Step 1: Register for each individual event separately.
Step 2: Know the dates and times of each event.
Step 3: Prepare your ‘Field Trip Permission forms’ designated by your school district, as well as additional forms required by our competition.
Step 4: Prepare a transportation plan for each event.
Step 5: Prepare additional supervisor(s) as outlined by your school district’s field trip policies.
Know your Terms:
- Inspection Area (each robot must be inspected)
- Driver Control
- Semi-Autonomous Control
- Full-Autonomous Control
- Game Match Field
- Registration table
- Pit Area
- Pit tables
- Experiment with your Robot
- Attend a Scrimmage/Practice Match (if available)
- Get Advice and Feedback from the judges, referees, and your team coach(s)
- Rebuild (if necessary) and Improve your robot design
- Know the Game
- Read the game documentations and check the website for the latest game updates
- Sign up for a competition